- Explored the mathematical formulation of the Miller-Rabin test for compositeness and used Python to implement it along with its supporting concepts.
- Compared the performance of the Miller-Rabin test with a support vector machine binary classifier from Scikit-Learn.
- Implemented the Miller-Rabin test as an Angular 2 web application in order to showcase it during a 15-minute presentation.
- Implemented using Python and Scikit-Learn.
- Source code: https://github.com/aM3z/testing-for-compositeness
The Miller-Rabin test is an algorithm commonly used to find pseudoprimes.