- Built a PHP 7 model-view-controller (MVC) framework from scratch.
- Included an advanced router and classes in namespaces with autoloading.
- Used the Composer tool to manage third-party package dependencies.
- Created controllers with action filters, views including the Twig template engine, and models with resource-friendly database connectivity.
- Utilized an environment-friendly configuration and error handling/logging.
In an effort to better understand web frameworks like Laravel, I used PHP 7 to build my own model-view-controller (MVC) framework from scratch.